Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gingerbread houses

A few weeks ago Daniel came to me and asked to do a gingerbread house this year. We always have done sugar cookies and decorated them. So I started to think that Daniel only has five more christmas's before he leaves on a mission. And. We have never done gingerbread houses. So why not? Let's do gingerbread houses. So I asked the Tolbert's if they would be interested in making them too. They seemed all excited. They came last night for FHE. We had a great time. Chiron ate so much candy. Poor kid loves loves loves sweets. This is his little house.


This is Nathan's house. Beautifully constructed and decorated. Nathan sure has the talent of building.


This is Daniel's. It turned into a chair. He sure did try.


This is Qualan's. He did a great job. He says is looks like a tent. I like his creativity.


I think that we will do this again next year. It was a lot of fun. It is always fun to build and create things.

No comments: