Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Skirts...


One thing for sure--I love to wear a skirt in the summer! This past month I have made myself 3 skirts. I love love love making skirts. They are simple and fast and easy to wear. One of my favorite skirts is this one. I used pattern 4461 from Butterick. I changed it up a bit. I moved the zipper from the back to the side and add the double ruffles. I also lined the skirt so I don't have to worry about wearing a slip. Super fun. I will post a few more pictures of my other skirts. Also crafterhours is having a contest on skirts. I think I will enter this one, if I can figure out how to.

4 comments:

gretchen said...

Very cute! You're so talented

Deanna said...

Oooo - that is super cute! I have a couple skirts that i want to make... just need to find time to get the fabric cute with out 'help'

LoriT said...

Oh, my goodness! I LOVE the skirt! Seriously, Jen, you have more talent in your pinky than I could ever hope to have.

I love that you are a DOER and not just a THINKER.

Fantastic, inspiring work!

Cindy Thomas said...

pretty pretty