Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Brown Bag Lunch

I have been looking on line for some lunch ideas for my boys. Sandwiches, granola bars, water and fruit is what they normally take. I think that they get tired of it. So. I came across this web-site www.school-lunch-ideas.net Which led me to this site: www.best-ever-cookie-collection.com/index.html On the side they have their favorite web pages. It is a terrific resource. Maybe, I will find something good for my boys lunch between these two web sites. If you have a good idea, I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Cindy Thomas said...

I do whole wheat bagels and cream cheese (garden veggie) from time to time. I also take tortillas and wrap a piece of turkey into a tight wrap and they like the change. But, we mostly do a turkey and cheese sandwhich. I also get the mozarella cheese sticks from Costco; it's a good deal. Fruit, pretzels or veggie sticks (dehydrated) or sometimes Doritos or Sun Chips. A cookie from time to time. Zach really likes turkey jerky.