Saturday, December 27, 2008

Book Signing....



On December 10 Richard heard the Glenn Beck conversion story. He was really impressed by the story and came home and told be the story. I was intrigued and went to his home page the next day. I found that he would be in Irving that night signing books. On a whim we decided to go and buy a book to get signed. How fun! We stood in line for an hour waiting for him to show up. He was about 45 min. late. Once he was there the line moved fast. We had two book signed--one for us and one for Aunt Zelma. We met some interseting people. We had a great time! Here are some pictures of us in line and then in front of his tour bus. You can just make out Chiron and me. These are not the best quality pictures. I used the camera on my cell phone.

No comments: