Monday, January 26, 2009

Thoughts...

So I have been thinking a lot lately. Probably not the best thing to do. I wonder why certain things happen to certain people. Why is life so hard in such small ways? So I have been thinking about our "will" and trying to figure it all out. Why is this so hard? I wish that I had a crystal ball that I could look into and see the future. I know this would eliminate the need for faith. But at least I would know. I am sure we will get it all figured out, but it's painful.

My baby is sick again. He is running a fever again and his nose is running. He just got over it. He was well for one day, yesterday. Today he is sick again. Poor kid. It seems like these sickness pass from one person to the next in families. It just goes round and round. Nathan is sick with the same. Who's next?

Friday my husband and I went on a date. So much fun. We went to see the movie Twilight. We took Chiron with us. He was so good. He never made a peep. When the movie was over a few people came to tell me that my baby was so good! It's gracious that other people notice and compliment on him. We ate dinner and Richard bought me shoes. It's always gratifying to buy new things for yourself. Thanks Richard-I needed them, along with a few more things. It was just a really nice night.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I love your thoughts Jennifer. Sorry your baby is sick again.
i love your new background and extras.