Sunday, August 30, 2009

Friends...

Today I was totally shocked and saddend to hear of Sister Branch's passing. I loved that lady. She was quick to laugh and easy to be around. We went to many movies together. I loved spending time with her. She was a dear friend. We lost contact after a while since we were in different wards. You know how that goes. Her husband home taught our family for a couple of years. He administered to Nathan when Nathan had his traumatic brain injury. I know that she is in heaven now. I will miss her. I pray for her husband and daughter. I know that it will be hard for both of them.

Losing a dear friend, makes me think of my own life. We never know how long we have. We must make our minutes count. Friends and family is what it's all about. How I wish I could have talked with her one last time. I hope that we will meet again. Until then goodbye sweet friend. You were so dear to me and were there when I needed you! I will miss you.

No comments: