Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brotherly Love

Every day I drive all my boys to school. I drop Nathan and Qualan off first. Then I drop off Daniel. That gives Daniel and me about 5 minutes to be together-just the two of us. Daniel really enjoys this alone time. He enjoys talking to me on a variety of subjects. I love this time. I really get to know Daniel's inner thoughts and feelings. He brings a smile to my face and helps me see the world in a way I never have before. It is precious time--those 5 minutes. This morning he began "I love Nathan. He is the most creative person I know. He came up with Miners. It is really great. He didn't even get help from me. He just came up with it. He wants to turn it into a video game. Might take a couple of years to do. He needs better grades, but it will be so great Mom. He is really creative. I just love him." Brothers!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi Jennifer I just finished looking and reading your blog. I really enjoyed the pictures and the dialog. Jan